Service businesses are based on the strength of relationships with clients. Recently, these relationships have been under increasing strain as industries become more specialized and loyalty wanes. Clients are far more likely to engage a number of companies to provide them with a range of services. Now, more than ever, companies need to develop true partnerships in which they are central to the whole of a client’s business.
This workshop provides direction on transitioning from outstanding service providers to vital business partners. Comparisons are made between personal and professional relationships, with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instruction on how to increase the depth of your involvement to maximize the acceptance of your recommendations and to aid broader integration of the full range of your capabilities. Everyone learns how to set client expectations, requirements and boundaries while excelling at timeliness, communication, initiative, appreciation, and engagement.
Participants Leave This Workshop with the Ability to:
- Identify what clients think but don’t say
- Navigate the essential stages in developing stronger relationships
- Understand the components of building trust with clients
- Know the elemental needs that every client has
- Implement monthly, quarterly, and annual internal review processes
- Build relationships with even the toughest of clients
- Apply tangible cost/no-cost ways to enhance client connections
- Win over your client each and every day
Participants learn the inspiration, understanding, and skills to develop deeper and longer-lasting partnerships that ultimately better serve companies and clients.