“The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” – Amelia Earhart
In the age of ingenuity, our organizations need to under promise and over deliver – pushing beyond the status quo and the ordinary. As a leader, how can you replace complacency with a craving ambition? How can you create a culture where employees are inspired to exceed goals, do more than just what they are told to do, and go above and beyond on a day-to-day basis?
In this engaging session, the trainer takes a “lighter on theory, heavier on practicality” approach to leadership and brings you CHALANT®. (Think the opposite of nonchalant!) This keynote reveals the secret formula of CHALANT® to create a culture of passion, devotion, and action that encourages the development of employees. We illustrate how to embrace passion with real-life examples from companies like Zappos and Wal-Mart, develop true grit with stories from Michael Jordan and Malcolm Gladwell, and offer tactical principles on how to take action on goals to ensure success.
Participants leave this session with the ability to:
- Identify and tap into personal passions to pump up workplace productivity and morale
- Break down the walls to build a more transparent and diverse environment in the workplace
- Inspire coworkers by sharing a vision, setting a strong example, and making work fun
- Operate with grit by being persistent and keeping on the course when things get tough
- Take action, under promise, and over deliver to exceed expectations and reach goals
This engaging and dynamic session provides an inventive approach on how individuals can work together to create a culture where everyone operates with purpose and tenacity.