Do you wish you could press “rewind” after meetings so you could say things differently? Do you wish you were more persuasive with your boss? Do you get frustrated because you can’t articulate your thoughts effectively in a one-on-one? Do you wish you had the tools to be a better communicator? Or, perhaps, a teleprompter?
Whether you are communicating with your team, your customers, or your bosses, speaking in front of an audience – large or small – can be a daunting task. In today’s workplace, you need the ability to communicate ideas and persuade groups successfully. Our trainers present to thousands of people across the country every year, and have years of experience as corporate trainers, keynote speakers, and even improv comedy performers. With this unique expertise, the trainer shares inside information on communicating a tough message, leading a meeting, and wowing a crowd. This amazing program gives you the confidence and advanced skills to deliver effective presentations and communication with poise and style – without the need for a teleprompter. Participants even have a hands-on opportunity to practice and hone these skills with the group.
Participants leave this workshop with the ability to:
- Speak assertively to colleagues and superiors
- Reduce stress and nervous tension related to giving group presentations
- Deliver presentations and key messages with poise and style
- Tell stories and anecdotes to bring main ideas to life
- Lead with conclusions and close presentations with power and persuasion
- Identify strengths, areas of improvement, and an action plan for continuous development
This program provides remarkable knowledge, critical practice opportunities, and constructive feedback to achieve maximum impact in all communications.