Customers don’t always remember exactly what you say, but they always remember how you say it and what you do – or what you don’t do. Studies show that 70% of customers quit doing business with a company because of employee attitudes, but 95% would do business again if their complaint was resolved on the spot. Often, lack of training on the soft skills in our organizations creates a negative working environment and sends a message to the customer that they are not valued. How can you ensure your customers always feel heard?
In this engaging program, the trainer focuses on changing the mindset of employees to focus on making lasting customer relationships and providing amazing customer service at every opportunity. Everyone learns how to recognize customer reactions and respond effectively to drive engagement. This program covers all the important aspects of customer service including maintaining a friendly demeanor, going above and beyond, following up appropriately, communicating professionally, and even dealing with frustrated or angry customers.
Participants leave this program with the ability to:
- Master the art of listening to understand customer needs
- Maintain a confident, professional, and caring tone in all verbal and non-verbal communications
- Under promise and over deliver to “wow” customers every time
- Begin every reply with a “yes”, even when the answer is “no”
- Use affirmation and endorsement to diffuse angry customers
- Communicate appreciation and build customer loyalty in all conversations
- Contribute to the high-morale of the entire team
This engaging program gives professionals the tips and tricks needed to create unforgettable customer satisfaction and loyalty.