In our global economy, diversity is everywhere. Our workplaces are diverse with differences in personality, talent, education, race, age, gender, religion, ethnicity, culture, and more. With so many different individuals as coworkers, customers, bosses and clients, how do we all get along and work together for greater success?
In this dynamic workshop, participants are introduced to Conversity®, a process that seeks to bring people together through commonalities. By finding similarities, individuals can open themselves to the differences that enrich their teams. With enlightening exercises and group work, participants understand and recognize the elements of culture, values, first impressions and stereotypes, and how they play out in the workplace day-to-day.
Participants leave this workshop with the ability to:
- Seek out and discover connections with different individuals at work
- Understand that culture can influence individuals but doesn’t define them
- Pinpoint personal values and identify how they match up to organizational and team values
- Work through sticky scenarios by maintaining an open perspective
- Combat stereotypes and first impressions that hurt working relationships
- Embrace similarities and differences to create successful and rewarding teams
- Develop an action plan for continual self-improvement in knowledge, attitude, and skills
This interactive workshop helps participants make connections by delving deeper into culture, values, first impressions and stereotypes.