You know that hiring the right employees is crucial to business success. Employee onboarding, training, and retention can cost up to 200% of an annual salary. It has truly become a business imperative, but it’s difficult to source and hire the best employees. The biggest issue is that most professionals never learn how to interview, making the hiring decision a high-stakes gamble. Hiring new employees is simply too important to leave to chance. In this interactive workshop, participants learn the tactics and skills to understand an interviewee’s true behaviors and how that would correlate to a job at their organization. The group takes part in our engaging activity, “Is it Legal?” to ensure everyone is asking the right questions, and there is even a chance to brainstorm “sticky scenarios” and gain tangible takeaways to reel in the best and brightest.
Participants leave this workshop with the ability to:
- Differentiate a good hire from a great hire
- Avoid the five most common interviewing mistakes
- Understand what is legal and what is not in the hiring process
- Conduct behavioral interviews that pinpoint a candidate’s specific competencies
- Fine tune the interview process to prevent great talent from slipping through the cracks
This enlightening workshop explains everything you need to know to hire amazing candidates and avoid personnel mistakes.