You know that hiring the right employees is crucial to business success. Employee onboarding, training, and retention can cost up to 200% of annual salary. It has truly become a business imperative but still, it’s very difficult to source and hire the best employees. The biggest issue is that most professionals never learn how to interview, making the hiring decision a high-stakes gamble. Hiring new employees is simply too important to leave to chance!
In this interactive program, participants learn the tactics and skills to understand candidates’ true behaviors and how to assess their fit at your organization. It’s all about creating a conversation, asking behavioral questions, and probing on key skills. We even share best practices for aligning your competencies and company values to your interview questions. The group takes part in our engaging activity, “Is it Legal?” to easily identify which questions are acceptable, and which questions are off-limits. Finally, the group brainstorms “sticky scenarios” and gains tangible take-aways to reel in the right hires for your company.
Participants leave this program with the ability to:
- Differentiate a good hire from a great hire
- Avoid the five most common interviewing mistakes
- Conduct behavioral interviews that pinpoint a candidate’s specific competencies
- Fine tune the interview process to prevent great talent from slipping through the cracks
- Understand what is legal and what is not in the hiring process
This enlightening program explains everything you need to know to hire amazing candidates and avoid personnel mistakes.