It takes tons of time and money to build a powerful brand, and it can all be undone in an instant by any employee. On the other hand, if you build a culture where employees are proud of their company and mission, it will shine through to clients, prospective employees, and senior leaders. Whether they recognize it or not, every employee is a brand ambassador responsible for the customer and organizational experience.
JB Training Solutions partners with world-class branding agency AWC to bring you branding best practices that you can implement into your organization right away to begin building a strong, positive culture. AWC’s experience in helping dozen of world class brands like Build-A-Bear, Dunkin’ Donuts and DiGiorno achieve their full potential proves it. Your people can give outstanding support to the mission if they know why it matters and what they can do. Getting each and every employee engaged and living your brand is the key to long-term success.
Participants leave this workshop with the ability to:
- Understand what it takes to build a great employer brand
- Tell your brand story reflecting leadership’s vision
- Internalize and personalize the message for employees
- Recognize and address misalignments and contradictions
- Do their part in contributing to a positive culture of engagement