Change is not easy. When an organization transforms the way it does business, there is a rollercoaster of emotions and reactions – and not that many smiley face emojis. Even when the change is needed, the transition can be difficult, frustrating and even immobilizing if it isn’t handled properly. As a leader, how do you manage the stages of change and share a clear vision of hope and certainty? How do you lead your team forward confidently and assertively and keep morale high along the way?
In this dynamic, information-packed program loaded with real-life examples, we give managers the tools they need to lead change successfully. Managers arm themselves with coaching tips and insights on how to impact the four stages of change and move employees along the continuum – past shock and denial and on to exploration and commitment. Most importantly, managers even have a chance to role play and practice working through a real-life change management scenario to drive the lessons home.
Participants leave this program with the ability to:
- Recognize the stages of change and manage the situation purposefully
- Encourage and provide constant and open communication to build trust
- Understand how to best lead during the different waves of change
- Overcome resistance and navigate difficult situations effectively and directly
- Champion a “we’re in this together” attitude on their team
This engaging program gives managers the skills they need to share a clearvision and manage through change successfully.