“It’s not so much that we’re afraid of change or so in love with the old ways, but it’s that place in between that we fear. It’s like being between trapezes. It’s Linus when his blanket is in the dryer. There’s nothing to hold on to.” – Marilyn Ferguson
Change is not easy. When an organization transforms the way it does business, there is a rollercoaster of emotions and reactions that seize employees. Even when the change is needed, the transition can be difficult, frustrating and even immobilizing if it isn’t handled properly. As a leader, how do you manage the stages of change and share a clear vision of hope and certainty? How do you lead your team forward confidently and assertively and keep up morale along the way? In this dynamic, information-packed program loaded with real-life examples, we give managers the tools they need to lead change successfully. Managers arm themselves with coaching tips and insight on how to impact the stages of change that rock the team and individual contributors. Most importantly, managers even have a chance to role play and practice working through sticky change management scenarios.
Participants leave this workshop with the ability to:
- Recognize the stages of change and manage the situation purposefully
- Encourage and provide constant and open communication to build trust
- Overcome resistance and manage difficult situations effectively and directly
- Communicate with power and poise to instill hope and confidence
- Champion a “we’re in this together” attitude on their team
This dynamic program gives managers the skills they need to share a clear vision and manage through change successfully.