Strong mentor relationships can boost employee retention, build better leaders, and attract new employees – all while providing a fun, enriching experience for mentors and mentees alike.
In this interactive program, we share key strategies for both mentors and mentees to make the most of their partnership. Mentors learn how to be a good coach, provide structure, maintain confidentiality and offer guidance without giving answers. Mentees learn how to set goals, understand an outside perspective, and discover new ideas without asking for the answer. All participants discuss what makes a good relationship and the importance of maintaining a mentee-driven partnership. This course is full of lively discussion, sticky scenarios, active role playing, and fun examples from the big screen. Everyone gains the skills and insights needed to build a successful relationship and creates an action plan for getting started right away.
Participants leave this program with the ability to:
- Develop a strong mentorship relationship that is guided by goals and mentee-driven
- Initiate a partnership that is founded upon the principles of trust and communication
- Establish and discuss relatable topics clear boundaries
- Understand expectations and roles of the mentor and mentee
- Offer guidance to mentees in an effort to push, challenge and expect greatness
- Embrace the role and growth opportunity with confidence and enthusiasm
This hands-on program helps mentors and mentees build a strong, productive, and inspiring partnership