“The price isn’t right.”
“We’re talking to a competitor who seems like a better fit.”
“This is our final offer.”
Employees hear these objections regularly, yet rarely are they prepared to rise above them. In today’s economy, there is a great deal at stake and every deal counts. Intimidation and uncertainty often prevent people from closing deals that meet expectations.
In this engaging workshop participants learn how to handle objections confidently and persuasively in order to meet their goals. The presenter demystifies the concept of negotiating and offers practical tactics that can be implemented immediately. Participants learn strategic approaches to getting what they want by stating their objectives with confidence, qualifying offers, asking for the business, and closing deals.
Participants leave this workshop with the ability to:
- Learn how to establish objectives and stick to them
- Avoid common mistakes when it comes to negotiating
- Discuss the difference between price and value
- Set goals that contribute to the bigger picture
- Increase receptivity and modulate personal style
- Work through sticky scenarios and tough conversations
- Close deals with confidence and enthusiasm
This webinar gives participants the insight and skills they need to sell at or above the objective while building long term relationships.