Rare is the professional who gets excited about a conference call. If most people had their way, they’d never participate in another conference call again. As nice as that sounds, it isn’t an option. With more and more webinars, video presentations and conference calls, professionals must know how to captivate their team, clients, and higher-ups when they’re not meeting face-to-face. This workshop gives participants the inside tips and techniques they need to deliver effective presentations when they’re not in the room. Most remote audiences are falling asleep, checking Facebook, or playing Words With Friends. Attendees learn tips for communicating their message in a fun way when presenting remotely, without being cheesy or cliché. Through interactive exercises, participants learn strategies for conveying a strong, clear message to their virtual target audiences, and see actual before and after examples to help them jazz up their remote presentations.
Participants leave this workshop with the ability to:
- Structure an effective and dynamic presentation that wows a crowd – wherever they are
- Reduce stress and tension related to delivering virtual presentations
- Increase energy and enthusiasm to really shine through the technology
- Make presentations engaging and interactive to hold the audience’s attention
- Incorporate best practices and insider secrets on conference calls and online presentations
- Take remote presentations to a more productive – and enjoyable – level
This workshop provides strategies and techniques to enable participants to captivate and impress a remote audience.