Everyone knows of fun, talkative, charismatic individuals who freak out and transform into boring, lifeless creatures when it is time to make an official presentation or statement to an audience. For whatever reason, the perception is that presentations must be stiff and formal. This interactive workshop trumps the traditional rules of presenting and offers specific tips and new ideas for bringing presentations to life. No matter how weak or strong of a presenter you think you are, this session will improve your confidence and abilities as a powerful and persuasive communicator.
Through interactive exercises, including the recording of actual presentations, participants learn strategies for conveying a strong, clear message to their target audience. Participants don’t just hear tips–they are on their feet practicing, and will leave ready to ace their next presentation. Everyone has the chance to deliver a presentation to receive one-on-one feedback and specific tips from the trainer. This workshop helps participants overcome performance anxiety, gain confidence, and practice the techniques needed to develop and deliver effective presentations.
Participants leave this workshop with the ability to:
- Structure an effective presentation to meet audience needs and personal objectives
- Reduce stress and tension related to delivering group presentations
- Create presentation openings that command attention and interest
- Deliver with poise and style
- Close presentations with power and persuasion
- Handle questions assertively and successfully
- Identify strengths, areas of improvement, and an action plan for continuous development
This intensive presentation skills workshop includes live taping and one-on-one feedback for participant presentations.