In business, it’s often the finer details that count. It’s not just what you say, it’s also how you say it, and how you act when you say it. It’s not always about who has the leadership title but who can make a great first impression, command a presence, and handle social situations with professionalism. Often, brilliant employees with innovative ideas are ignored because they fail to convey executive presence and instill trust in their capabilities.
In this interactive program, we discuss how presence is made up of three essential elements: Gravitas (how you act), communication (how you talk), and perceived identity (how you look). The trainer offers tips for giving off a great first impression, staying engaged during meetings, and showcasing confidence in all that you do. Participants learn best practices for keeping their cool under pressure and exhibiting the type of decisiveness needed to succeed.
Participants leave this program with the ability to:
- Understand the power of executive presence – how you should look, act, and talk
- Build rapport through strong nonverbal communication
- Exude confidence and trustworthiness in high-pressure situations
- Speak assertively and deliver key messages with poise and purpose
- Command a presence in group meetings and one-on-ones
This engaging program offers professionals the skills to exude confidence and strong executive presence in any situation.