It is one thing to come up with a great idea, but it’s another thing to pitch and sell that idea to a team or client. Great ideas can’t always sell themselves. Often, brilliant professionals with innovative ideas are shot down or ignored. Rejection from top executives, teammates, or clients has little to do with an idea and a great deal to do with the manner in which the idea is presented.
In this engaging presentation, participants learn how to sell their ideas effectively by using powerful language to develop and deliver effective communication with confidence and poise. Six fundamental principles of influence are shared, implications are drawn for the business world and suggestions are made for how individuals can capitalize to affect people in a favorable way. Participants learn to explain what they’ve done, what they want to do, and why their idea is best.
Participants leave this program with the ability to:
- Understand the six principles of influence and how to use each effectively
- Present ideas confidently and persuasively
- Win over an audience early on so that everyone feels ownership in a new idea
- Deliver ideas that don’t lose sight of the strategic message
- Handle tough questions assertively and successfully
- Identify strengths, areas of improvements and an action plan for continuous development
This program provides individuals with the skills they need to present their ideas and concepts with success.