There are four generations in the workplace, all with different assets that can help your team thrive, if you know how to unlock that potential. Millennial interns and new hires are working side-by-side Traditionalists, and independent Generation Xers are clashing with team-oriented Boomers. With employee engagement at the forefront of every business, understanding how to work with each generation is integral to engaging and retaining every employee.
In this unforgettable workshop, the group brainstorms the key differences between the generations and the defining moments that rocked their world and shaped them. Importantly, you discover how those differences manifest in the workplace and what you need to know to be most effective in a multigenerational workforce. We share inside secrets and key differences such as entitlement versus duty, explanation versus action, and mobility versus loyalty. This presentation provides participants with actionable advice to implement immediately to help bridge the gap between all generations.
Participants leave this workshop with the ability to:
- Understand the historical and societal trends that shaped each generation
- Recognize the strengths of each generation and how to maximize those assets
- Effectively communicate with each generation to meet their goals
- Identify the promise in each individual, and understand how all ages can best work together
- Implement specific techniques for partnering with colleagues from diverse generations
This eye-opening workshop takes the guesswork out of working across the generations and offers tactical advice to best work with your multi-generational team.