We’ve all sat through that PowerPoint. You know the one: it’s filled with boring bullet points, overcomplicated charts and graphs, and dull, cluttered slides. It’s never fun to sit through that presentation, but it’s nothing compared to delivering it. With our team of experts, we bring a fresh perspective to the structure and appearance of that critical PowerPoint.
This interactive program begins with an overview of how participants can plan for their presentation before they even turn on their computer. Through engaging examples, the trainer demonstrates the importance of sticking to an agenda, minimizing words and data overload, and creating a separate deck to control information flow. The final exercise drives those learning points home as participants build a PowerPoint presentation and deliver it to the group for feedback.
Participants leave this program with the ability to:
- Plan and prepare for successful PowerPoint presentations
- Understand the importance of creating an accurate agenda – and sticking to it
- Utilize PowerPoint as a tool to foster better communication, instead of using it as a crutch
- Structure compelling presentations by creating a solid and clear outline
- Differentiate between essential and non-essential slide elements
- Capture an audience and use slides effectively to tell a story
- Use animations and other PowerPoint techniques effectively
This engaging program provides easy-to-implement strategies and solutions that improve the effectiveness of presentations.