SHRM 23: The Change Curve: Managing Uncertainty and Ambiguity Within Your Organization with Jennifer Lee
June 12 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Tracks: Strategic HR, Workplace Culture, Empathy & Work Life Integration
Competencies: Interpersonal (Behavioral), Leadership (Behavioral) | Intended Audience: Mid-Level
Workplace Application: This engaging session gives HR professionals the skills they need to share a clear vision and manage through change successfully.
Change is constant, but it’s not always easy. Even when the change is needed, the transition can be difficult, frustrating and even immobilizing if it isn’t handled properly. As an HR practitioner, how do you encourage the C-suite to focus on the human experience of change, rather than just the financial implications? How do you lead your organization – and your people – forward confidently and assertively all while keeping morale high along the way? Learn tactical coaching tips and insights on how to navigate the four stages of change to shape a culture of openness and acceptance.
- Recognize the stages of change and manage the situation purposefully.
- Influence executives to be transparent and keep culture at the forefront of any change.
- Understand how to best lead during the different waves of change.
- Identify tools to overcome resistance and manage difficult situations effectively and directly.
- Instill hope and confidence and champion a ‘we’re in this together’ attitude throughout the organization.
Jennifer Lee, JB Training Solutions