Finally, a sexual harassment training that won’t leave you bored to tears! In this highly-interactive, simulation-style training, participants step into a management role at a fictitious start-up company and start seeing and hearing things that might be, that could be…sexual harassment. Over the course of the training, you are presented with information about what people are doing and saying in the company and you’ll have to decide if (and how) you’re going to respond. But don’t worry, this training will also arm you with the information you need to identify and address sexual harassment.
The bottom line is that harassment prevention is not the sole responsibility of HR — every employee, manager, and leader should be involved. Perception and impact, not necessarily intent, are key to determining if a statement or behavior could be considered harassment. In this program, we help employees at all levels define harassment and address the business risks associated with tolerating unacceptable behaviors. We work with you to ensure a meaningful, impactful, and company-specific experience.
Participants leave this program with the ability to:
- Understand your company’s policy on harassment prevention
- Identify quid pro quo vs. hostile work environment harassment, and retaliation
- Take action if you do experience or witness harassment
- Know what to do if an employee shares a harassment complaint with you
- Avoid unintentionally contributing to a hostile environment for others
The program provides employees the knowledge and tools to identify sexual harassment and foster a safe work environment.